This experiment requires adult supervision. The fumes that are produced are not healthy, so be careful.
Heating up a grape that has been cut in half (but still connected by the skin) in a microwave can produce a plasma-like burst of energy, creating some neat fireworks.
Here is another video of the same effect:
And here is an explanation of what is going on (and why the flame may not be plasma):
In fact there are quite a few resources around this effect:
Please provide an experience report first.
Share your experience. Positive or negative.